Things the Ministers of Hospitality ought to do:
• Arrive at church by 8.30 (or half hour before scheduled masses).
• Check informational tables and racks so that you are aware of what is available to parishioners when asked.
• Greet parishioners with bulletins (do not put in books), hymnals and missalettes.
• Be at front of church before Father and servers walk down the aisle.
• Allow parishioners to place books on any of the shelves, while giving out the remaining bulletins at this time.
• Once everyone leaves, Reorganize books on carts (hymnals and missalettes)
||Dede N'Sougan, Jean Maurice Clervil, Pierre Syldor, Wayne Daniel|
|April 10||Diane Jones, Steve Armand, Koko N'Sougan, Ayele Ayika|
||Armelle Kouassi, Jean Luc Bigord, Christabel Royer, Shanice Daniel|
|April 24||Margaret Coggins, Patricia Chester, Paula Toulon, Guy Lebrun|
||Diane Jones, Dede N'Sougan, Wayen Daniel, Ayele Ayika|
||Jean Luc Bigord, Jean Maurice Clervil, Paula Toulon, Steve Armand|
|May 15||Armelle Kouassi, Guy Lebrun, Patricia Chester, Richardine Jones|
|May 22||Margaret Coggins, Koko N'Sougan, Shanice Daniel, Christabel Royer|
|May 29||Pierre Syldor, Emilienne Fortune, Diane Jones, Ayele Ayika|
|June 5||Jean Maurice Clervil, Richardine Jones, Guy Lebrun, Emilienne Fortune|
|June 12||Armelle Kouassi, Emilienne Fortune, Jean Luc Bigord, Koko N'Sougan|
|June 19||Dede N'Sougan, Diane Jones, Pierre Syldor, Paula Toulon|
|June 26 at 10:45 AM||Patricia Chester, Margaret Coggins, Christabel Royer, Steve Armand|